The Treehouse School was inspected by Ofsted in May 2017.
- Pupils reflect on their actions and take responsibility for themselves and one another.
- Pupils feel safe. They trust the adults at school and know that there is always an adult they can talk to if they have a problem.
- Pupils listen carefully and show respect and courtesy for the views of others.
- The headteacher provides effective leadership.
- Pupils are happy to go to school. They have positive attitudes to learning, persevere with tasks and thoroughly enjoy the active nature of learning.
- Pupils are resilient and resourceful. They show care, consideration and kindness to everyone. Relationships are strong.
- Attendance is above average.
You can read the full Ofsted report here.
The Ofsted report is in Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download a copy here for free.