As part of the 2016 Wallingford Festival of Cycling, the Treehouse School is running a used bike sale to be held on The Kinecroft, Wallingford. The sale will follow a similar format to our annual bike sale held each May, which this year sold 78 bikes in one day!
How does it work?
- For buyers, the sale offers the chance to compare and select from a range of used bikes all in one place.
- We will display and arrange sale of your bike. In exchange you agree to donate a seller’s fee to the Treehouse Trust, the charity that funds the school. The seller’s fee will be £10 for bikes up to £100, £20 for bikes up to £200 etc. to a maximum fee of £100 for bikes selling for more than £1,000. For components and accessories we will charge 25% fee. If your bike or equipment don’t sell, you don’t owe us anything.
- We will sell adult and children’s bikes, bike carriers, tag-alongs, components and accessories in good condition. Before the sale
- Interested in selling a bike or accessory? Please complete the seller’s form
Treehouse Trust Bike Sale at WFC 2016 – Sellers form
- Please complete the seller’s form in advance if you can, and one label per bike Treehouse Trust Bike Sale at WFC 2016 – Label
OR On the day
- Between 7:30 am and 11am bring your bike to the sale which will be located on the Kinecroft, the large green area where the Sportives and the Go-Ride events start from (this will be signposted on the day).
- Register your bike and other equipment with us and label your bike (we will provide labels). After the sale
- Please return between 3:00pm and 6:00pm to collect your money and unsold items. Note that for sellers taking home more than £100, we reserve the right to pay you by cheque.
Any questions please contact Paul Eccleston on email@example.com or 07854 507166.